Friday, April 1, 2011

Giving Up

I spoke too soon about the power of positive thinking because the worst has happened again - I am sick. I stayed in bed until noon today, not because I thought it would help me get better faster but because I have just given up. No point in trying not to get sick or trying to get better faster. It happens anyway, so I decided to just lie there and take it. The only reason I even got out of bed was because my poor dog hadn't pooped all day. For the record I took her outside and she still decided her time would be better spent sniffing the Spring air than pooping. Oh yeah, that's another thing. Today is probably the most beautiful day of the year so far, and I can't enjoy it because I am sick. Whatever. I'm sure everyone out there is tired of me complaining about being sick. I will try my hardest not to write about it. But when your life seems like one cold after another, it's hard to think about anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment