Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ducks From A Distance

My blog must be getting pretty boring with all these crazy things called WORDS and no pictures. I changed the background just to change it up a little, but that is about the limit of my ability when it comes to blog design. I really should try to learn more about it, but I'm not sure where to do that. So for now I learn by clicking on buttons to see what they do. Very technical. You wouldn't understand.




Here are a couple pictures I took today when I took Bear for a walk at the park. They are taken with my phone, so they are not the greatest, but I think if I got a fancy, expensive camera I wouldn't know how to use it. Plus, cameras are cumbersome. I like to travel light and I always have my phone with me anyway.

Maybe you are thinking that the park looks really drab. It does. It's not the phone camera that caused everything to look droopy and sad. The weather continues to suck. Believe me when I say this park is so beautiful when you add a little green here and there.

Bear did not care about the drabness in the least. She was pulling on the leash like she was in a marathon and the prize was a lifetime supply of Frosty Paws. (That's ice cream made for dogs and Bear is insane for it.) I would have liked to stop and admire the ducks, but she was having none of that. It's just as well since the ducks never stick around to meet her. I don't blame them. If a saw a slobbery creature that was twice my size, with bulging eyes and raspy breath, charging at me, I would run too. While most people go to the park to feed the ducks, we go there to chase them away because there is no way I am ever getting close to a duck with Bear around.

No comments:

Post a Comment