Sunday, October 31, 2010

Losing My Hair

Yesterday was trick-or-treat night. I don't say Halloween because technically it was the day before Halloween. Since Halloween fell on a Sunday this year, it gets celebrated the day before. The same thing happened with the 4th of July this year. Weird. Anyway, what big plans did I have for Halloween fun?......I dyed my hair.......again.



Not too bad, right? Well it took a lot of work to get it this way. I first started the hair-dying journey on the 29th. I asked Mike to help me dye it that night since I am too cheap to hire a professional. Cheapness does not pay off. He tried so hard to do a good job. Bless his little heart. He just doesn't have the cosmetology gene. So last night I went through and re-dyed my hair. At this rate I will lose all my hair before I get to dye it because dying my hair is a stressful process to me. I about have a heart attack any time hair dye gets on anything other than my hair. Then there are the hours spent in the shower trying to rinse all that dye out. Come to think of it, I'm not sure why I even do it. Boredom I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment