Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Headless Love

Recently, Bear did this to her toy -



It used to be a turtle, and, believe it or not, it was actually pretty cute before she savagely ripped the head off. I think she actually thinks she is killing something because she shakes her toys violently and once they rip open she spends her time pulling the fluff out as if it was guts. I promise she is really a very nice dog, although all the dog haters out there are sure to not take my word for it. Honestly, I think she just gets bored. What would you do if you were locked in a house with nothing to do for several hours? You would probably start ripping things apart too. I just feel lucky that Bear is not one of those dogs who destroy the entire house while you are gone. If a new toy to rip apart every so often keeps her happy, then I'm all about it. Besides, she loves her headless turtle -

No comments:

Post a Comment