Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Losing My Mind

This morning I was thinking today was the 17th of October. Come to find out, it is actually the 19th! Where those two days went, I couldn't tell you. Time just speeds by for the most part, and I am left standing there saying,"What just happened?" One clear sign that I am losing it happened just yesterday, when this occurred -



I planned on spending some time relaxing and scrapbooking, only to find out that I had just made the same page that I had already made sometime in the past. Ugg The moment was ruined, and even worse, I will be reminded of my forgetfulness every time I turn to those pages. I could just get rid of one of them, but I couldn't bring myself to throw away my hard work. (Not to mention, every piece of scrapbook paper costs at least $0.59.)

I kept plenty busy this last weekend. (Not that much of it will be remembered by next weekend.) So I better write some of it here, so I don't completely forget.

Friday, I babysat my niece Ezzie. Here she is being amused by Mike's shoes -



She is also growing up way too fast. I can remember, not long ago, she didn't even know how to throw a tantrum. She's quickly becoming a pro.

Mike and I went to a corn maze on Saturday. It was the first one we had ever been to together, and I have to say, it was pretty fun. It wasn't really that hard to find our way out, but maybe the sounds of chainsaws and screams nearby gave us a little extra motivation.

I also recently vacuumed the house, and when I went to empty out the dirt I was confronted by this -



I should have warned you that that picture is not for the faint of heart. It is a picture of my vacuum filter, and it still makes me ill every time I look at it. That is all dust and fur. YUM! Needless to say, I spent some time washing that thing.

So there is my weekend in miniature form. Now, what time is it? I think I just lost a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment