Saturday, October 23, 2010

Neither Stylish Nor Cool

Curses! Why do I wake up at 6:00 am on a day when I don't have to work, and then lay in bed for a half-hour trying to go back to sleep? WHY?! My body must hate me. Since I am up, I guess I might as well blog.

Yesterday, Mike got me an early birthday present. There really is no such thing as an "on time birthday present" with him. He is worse than a 10-year-old when it comes to waiting for things. I didn't mind this time, though, because I got to pick out what I wanted at the mall, which was......JEANS! I have a jean addiction like it's nobody's business. Actually, I love clothing in general, but mostly jeans. I have a theory that my clothing addiction comes from being a less-than-fashionable Mormon child who really had no clue what "style" or "cool" were. I'm not saying I am stylish or cool now, but at least I am less oblivious to the ways of the world. I would post a picture of my new jeans, but in case you didn't know, it is still REALLY EARLY, and Mike is still sleeping, and I just don't feel like doing anything but sitting here typing. I have also become keenly aware, as of late, that my photography skills are sorely lacking. Occasionally, I have the thought that I should take some sort of photography class, but I am reluctant to get into any hobby that would require large amounts of $$$. I would then be frustrated by my lack of proper supplies and the money to get them. So hobbies are off the table. Except for this, blogging. This is FREE! Yay! However.......no hobbies means nothing to blog about. We seem to have reached an impasse.

No comments:

Post a Comment