Tuesday, May 4, 2010

No One To Blame But Myself

While my husband is out of town for job training what do you think I do with all my free time? The answer is - a whole lot of nothing. The only thing I might accomplish is setting a record for hours spent watching t.v. Ever since Mike came into my life he has been my sidekick, my partner in crime, my best friend. We haven't been apart for this long in almost four years and frankly I don't have much fun without him. I mean, who is there to laugh when I spill something on myself for the 234,829 time? Bear? She just stairs at me like the idiot I am. Who is there to take Bear out in the wee morning hours to do her business? No one but little old me. Who do I have to drag into clothing stores and wait in boredom while I look for hours? Not my best friend. The only thing I really enjoy about having Mike gone is how easy it is to keep things clean. I am not saying Mike is a slob or anything, but when you only have yourself to clean up after, well, you only have yourself to clean up after. You make a mess, you clean it up. No one else to blame it on. Sigh....

At least Mike is living in the lap of luxury in this fabulous hotel room -






Yes, that is a full kitchen AND a king size bed AND a 30-inch flat screen t.v., AND an awesome shower head. Grrrr I feel myself turning green.

No comments:

Post a Comment