Saturday, May 15, 2010

Barely Presentable

I might have blogged sooner today had I not been sewing my shirt for AN HOUR. Some shirts that I own seem to be poor quality because they get MILLIONS of tiny holes in them. Maybe the company (ahem, Old Navy) should consider making better products. Anyway, no harm done except for that HOUR I LOST FROM MY LIFE. I know most people would probably consider the shirt a lost cause and throw it away. You know me better than that by now. I could never do that. I save my clothes until the bitter end even if I do look like a slightly dressed up hobo. You can't even see the sewing, see -



Oh wait, there it is -



One more hole and I am throwing it out....seriously.

I also want to announce my success at mowing the lawn! I would like to thank my husband for showing me how to use the temperamental lawn mower and for making dinner like a good housewife while I was mowing. I would also like to thank Bear for all her support and encouragement and for her unique way of fertilizing the lawn. No thanks to the lawn mower. You're a bitch. I came away from the experience with only slight injury to my hands. My palms hurt whenever I put any pressure on them. I guess that is the price you pay for a beautiful lawn. Ok, a barely presentable lawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment