Friday, May 28, 2010

In The Wee Morning Hours

Writing a blog yesterday didn't quite work out how I planned as in IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. From the time I got up yesterday to the time I went to bed I felt like very little of that time was just for me. I worked, I babysat, I cooked, I cleaned, I watered the plants. So today, I unbelievably have extra time before I have to be to work. By extra, I mean 5 minutes. That is good for me. Usually I am running out the door with only one shoe on and yelling something to Bear like,"Be good! Don't eat any remotes!" So I might as well knock this one out of the park while I have time. Or at least bunt it. Today doesn't promise to be much better since the lawn needs to be mowed and the fingerprints on the coffee table are calling my name. Then there are birthdays and graduations and appliance sales galore over the Memorial Day weekend. So don't expect too much from me. I can only do so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment