Thursday, May 6, 2010

Forever On The Fence

Day 5 without Mike. Going stir crazy. Have become Zuma Master. TOMORROW MIKE COMES HOME!

I have been thinking lately about horoscopes and how most people seem to look down at you if you believe in them. I wouldn't say I totally believe in horoscopes, but I don't completely discount them either. I look at them more like advise. If it can help me have a better life, great! If not, no big loss. I find it kind of entertaining to see if the horoscopes can actually describe how I feel that day. A lot of the time they are way off, but sometimes they are pretty accurate. That may just be luck or whatever, but if it is entertaining, why not do it? Well, you probably shouldn't do it if you are one of those people who base every aspect of their lives on their horoscope. There is no "manual" for life that tells you how to do everything perfectly. Sometimes you have to make mistakes and sometimes "good enough" has to do. I believe we make our own destinies and sometimes things "just happen." I don't believe much in divine order, or fate, or predestination, or whatever you want to call it. However, I am always open to hearing something that might change my mind about such topics. The things I hear may sway me closer to one side or the other, but it is always a sliding scale for me. I am very rarely set in stone on my opinions. I know it must drive plenty of people crazy that I am forever on the fence (Mike), but life is too mysterious to be closed minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment