Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ah Rain, How I Love You

I don't believe I have ever mentioned in this blog how much I like the rain. There. I said it. I like the rain. Well, technically, not any sort of rain. I like thunderstorms the best. If there was a thunderstorm EVERY DAY followed by sunshine and warmth, I would eat that up! Yesterday, Mike and I went into a store and the weather at the time was fair. Not too cloudy and not too cold. Well, about 10 minutes into our visit, we start to hear rain POURING onto the roof. Not just sprinkling, but POURING accompanied by loud thunder. I was thrilled! I truly need to get one of those electronic devices that play rain sounds while you go to sleep. I think I would sleep like a baby every night. Another reason I love rain is because it waters the lawn. I don't have any sort of sprinkler system in my yard and I really don't enjoy dragging the hose around every few minutes to try and get every corner of the yard. Also, rain gives you a good excuse not to mow the lawn. Ah rain, how I love you.

One little side note. I have to show off this beautiful bracelet that Mike got for me on his business trip. He got me one other gift while he was away, but the only thing I can tell you about that gift is - sometimes adults like to wear stretchy pants.....just for fun. Thank you babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment