Thursday, April 8, 2010

What Is Your Favorite?

Have you ever had someone ask for your favorite food, color, movie, song, ANYTHING? Of course you have, because you are human. I have never really known how to answer these types of questions because there are so many variables. My favorite song....

When I am in a good mood?
When I want to dance?
When I want to cry?
For a wedding?
For a funeral?

My favorite color....

To wear?
For a car?
In nature?
For a couch?
To paint the bathroom?

My point is, yes you can sometimes give a general "favorite" answer, but nine times out of ten it just depends on your current circumstances and mood. So I like to have an open mind as far as what I like and what I will try. For example, I might not like a certain shade of brown, but that doesn't stop me from trying to find a situation where I might like that color. Maybe it would make a great table or pillow color. Maybe it is an awesome color for a hamburger. Just because I decide I don't like something doesn't always mean that I give up on it. When you are not stuck in a tiny box of "likes" and "dislikes" you expand your world and you find so many amazing things that you may have otherwise missed out on. I know this post gives my husband free reign to keep trying to get me to play Dungeons and Dragons. All I can say to that is, you can keep trying......

No comments:

Post a Comment