Friday, April 30, 2010

Hungry Is As Hungry Does

I am pretty proud of myself for keeping up this blog for three months now. Yay me! Just a little pep talk to get myself going.

Whenever I have a extra money you can almost certainly bet I will spend it on one of my two addictions - clothes or food. These two addictions really go together badly because if you buy too much food you get too fat for your clothes, and if you buy too many clothes you starve to death. Ok, so obviously I have never wanted for food. Food always wins over clothes if I am hungry, so I have to make sure I am not hungry when I go clothes shopping. With my love of food, it is a wonder I am not extremely overweight. Just wait until I have a baby. Just wait.... If you can't tell, I am not looking forward to the weight gain from that because I have heard so many horror stories about how hard it is to loose weight after having a baby. I am also not one of those types who "loves to exercise because it makes me feel so good!" Personally, I feel like crap 9 times out of ten after I exercise. I'm sore and sweaty and tired. Who wants that? Not me. Especially the sweat part because I find it cumbersome to take more than one shower a day.

One day, when Mike and I are rich, we will travel the country or even the world in search of the best food out there. That is one of our dreams, and I am not giving it up because at this very moment, I am hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment