Monday, April 12, 2010

Lets Pray

As I approach the age of 30, I thought at least one thing I could look forward to with aging was no more ACNE. Wrong. Also, since I have discovered that there is such a thing as cream that fights ACNE and wrinkles, I could possibly be dealing with this FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. The 13+ years I have already been dealing with it seems like a life time. It doesn't seem to matter that I wash my face twice a day, put on oil-free lotion when it is dry, wear sunscreen when I go outside, and pamper it in every way possible. It still acts like a spoiled brat that yells, "I hate you!" periodically. For any readers out there that want to give me some amazing tips on how to get rid of ACNE, DON'T. People who have ACNE don't have it because they haven't tried EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to get rid of it. Every cream, laser, pill, treatment, ointment, scrub, lotion, EVERYTHING. If you are one of the fortunate few out there who doesn't have ACNE, you should fall to your knees and thank God this second for your blemish-free skin. If not, let's pray for the salvation of our skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment