Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Poor Little Bunny

So it is actually not my fault this time that I haven't posted in a while. My internet connection has been off and on, and I am only slightly more tech-savvy than a 90-year-old. I have been lucky in my life to have had a variety of computer geeks to rely on when my computer is not working. First it was my dad (the original geek), then my brother (mini-geek) and then my husband (geeky geek). Here is my husband in all of his geeky glory....



But seriously, I can't pick on him too much because then who would fix my computer and try to get me to play Dungeons and Dragons ALL THE TIME? I really do like having him around, and not just for computer stuff.

Last Sunday was Easter, and for some crazy reason I decided to have a family Easter party in our tiny living room. So everyone came over and we squished around for an hour or two. Then we went outside for an egg hunt and we could breath again, and then we went inside again an squished around some more, and then everyone went home.

The food was good....

Mike didn't do so much squishing as sitting in one spot and staring into space because he had a cold. Or as he likes to call it "allergies". He took a benadryl right before the party and he was stubbornly "not tired" the whole time. Only zombie-like. Poor little bunny. Still, it was a nice party and I have some nice pictures of my nieces and nephews to prove it.




No comments:

Post a Comment