Monday, March 22, 2010

Oh Well

One of the little pleasures I have in life is organizing. Notice I didn't say cleaning. Organizing and cleaning are totally different. Cleaning involves chemicals, and bad smells, and slimy things, and places that haven't seen the light of day in years. Organizing, on the other hand, is simply arranging my world in perfect order. Ahhhh.... I don't know why I have such a strong urge to organize, but it brings me pleasure for some odd reason. That is why I was overcome with joy when Mike and I bought a new storage shelf for the garage a few days ago. I have been wanting one ever since we moved into our current place, which was months ago. I now have a place for board and games, and puzzles, and whatever else I deem appropriate to be on that shelf. (Go figure that I like puzzles. They are like the ultimate organizing task.) Every once in a while I now peek into the garage and giggle with glee at my new-found order. Next I will organize the rest of the house and then.....THE WORLD!



Other than the excitement of the shelf this weekend (I know you can hardly contain yourself) Mike and I took Bear to the Ogden River Parkway for some much needed outdoor time. From the way she acted, you would think that dog was kept in a darkened cell and only let out once a year. She was all over the place and pulling on her leash like you wouldn't believe. Bear is a very, very, very, very, very friendly dog. However, when people first meet her they don't always realize this because she is pulling so hard on the leash that she is breathing like a dog gone mad. Try as we might, Mike and I have failed to teach her to relax and contain her enthusiasm while on the leash. Oh well, we still love her. To tell the truth, we were all pretty happy to get out into the fresh air. Just look at the view we came across......



That picture is why I love Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment