Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cursed

Sometimes I sure feel cursed because I am so clumsy and absent-minded. I cursed the curse today as I realized that I locked my keys in the car.....AGAIN. Yes friends, this is not the first time I have done this, although it wasn't quite as bad this time because I didn't have a freaked-out dog in the car. (Let's be glad I don't have kids yet.) Of course I have a spare key.....ON MY HUSBAND'S KEY CHAIN, and of course he is at work 20 minutes away. Luckily I have a very dependable dad who I sheepishly called and asked for a ride home. Now he has yet another story to tell of his incompetent daughter. *sigh*

Today I also managed to get raspberry jam all over the front of my shirt while making my breakfast. In my defense, it was 5:00am. As a self-proclaimed "neat freak" it is unfortunate that I spill stuff on myself almost every other day. This means I spend a lot of time scrubbing spots off of my clothes. Good lord, what will I do when I have kids? The only highlight of my day was playing with Bear outside. She is just soaking in all the sunlight and loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment