Saturday, March 27, 2010

Fully Loaded and Ready for Adventure

Now that we have established that I have no future in poetry, I can get back to blogging.

Yesterday Mike bought me my first ever piece of grown-up luggage! Did you hear me?! LUGGAGE! Ok, so maybe you aren't as excited as me, but for me it is a big deal. I have wanted luggage for so many years I can't even remember. That may seem like and odd want, but luggage is not something you usually have extra money to blow on when you are on a limited budget. I'm lucky if I get a smoothie or a book after all the bills are paid. Also, to me, luggage represents a step toward being able to travel, which is a huge dream of mine. Not only travel, but travel in comfort, because this luggage has wheels my friend. It is fully-loaded and ready for adventure! You would understand if you saw me and Mike on our honeymoon in Las Vegas. We were the only two nerds lugging our insanely heavy NON-WHEELED luggage through the hotel lobby. Everyone else was breezing by us effortlessly with their mobile suitcases, and we were stopping every two feet re-analyze whether or not we would make it to our room. Now I never have to go through that again, and I am over the moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment