Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Couch Is Calling

I must admit that at 28 I already feel old sometimes....like right now. Work has been hectic lately and I ended up working a 10 hour shift yesterday. Now for any sort of desk job that would be nothing but a slight annoyance. For my job that means aches and pains for days to come. Although most people would not consider my job a "physical job", I do a good amount of heavy lifting, squatting, and overall not sitting for the majority of my work day. While I enjoy being able to move around at work, on days like yesterday I do not enjoy it. The moment I got home from work all I wanted to do was pass out on the couch, but could I do that? NO! Yesterday was payday and although I enjoy payday greatly, it happened to come the day before my husband's birthday. So after work I had to run out and buy his present and a card before he got home from work. I was driving around in a delusional state thinking of nothing but lying on the couch. Even as I write this the effect has not quite worn off because every few minutes I stop typing and just stare into space.............Where was I? Oh yeah, blogging. Well now my husband is visiting a friend and I, being the good wife that I am, will go make dinner before he gets home. One foot in front of the other. Happy birthday honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment