Friday, March 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

One thing that really annoys me.
This thing -



Yeah, it looks all nice and pretty, but once it opens its mouth, it's all over. This microwave is probably the most annoying noise-maker I have ever owned. It beeps every time you open the door. It beeps at least four times when it is finished cooking. It beeps when you plug it in. It beeps when you push a button. If you don't get your food out of it immediately when it is done, it beeps every minute or so. ENOUGH WITH THE BEEPING! I can't handle it anymore! I already know when I am putting a plug in or when my food is done! I don't need a beep every five seconds to remind me! If there was a way to silence it while still keeping the cooking function, I would be all over that.

I'm not saying I don't appreciate the microwave. It was given to Mike and I by friends, and I am thankful for their generosity. I am thankful to be able to cook something in a few seconds. However, I still have my old microwave, and there are times I seriously think about bringing it back just to get a break from all the beeping. The problem with the old microwave? It sounds like a very vocal whale while it is cooking. So is it whale or beeping? I haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment