Friday, June 10, 2011

Warning To All Kids

Doesn't it seem like kids these days want to be grown-up way too soon? I see 10-year-olds with cell phones and skimpy outfits and make-up and I think, "Boy are you going to regret growing up faster than you have to." Now that I know what it's like being an adult, I would have been the first kid in line to take off out the window with Peter Pan and never come back. I didn't even grow up as fast as some kids do and I still wish I could have had more time as a child.....like forever. Yeah you get to do some cool things as an adult like driving, kissing, drinking, getting a tattoo, eating whatever you want, and staying up as late as you want. But what they don't tell you is how all that freedom comes with huge responsibilities and consequences. It is so not worth the trade-off. So all you kids out there, believe me when I say you don't want to be a grown-up. I know you won't believe me, but at lease I can say 'I told you so.' when you become one.

No comments:

Post a Comment