Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Bright Spot

WHY?!?!?!?!?!? O THE HUMANITY!!!!

OK, I just felt like freaking out for a short moment because I am sick.....AGAIN! It's not really that bad. A little cough here, a sneeze there. But you would think I could get a break. The fates have not been kind to me this winter, and unless they decided to get every sickness of my entire life over with in one season, I kindly ask for a good long break.......like forever......seriously.......leave me alone.

One thing that brightened my mood was this -



and this -



The first picture is the chocolate frogs that Mike got me for Valentine's day. Chocolate frogs may seem disgusting to some people, but I think they are the cutest things ever invented! I'm not usually into chocolate, but I can't keep my hands off these little guys. YUM! The second picture is the flowers and card that came with the frogs. I love how my husband puts thought into getting a flower arrangement and vase that are not typical. I love the artsy-ness of the arrangement and the smell of the flowers. Any woman who doesn't like flowers is a mystery to me because I think they are so beautiful. Thanks for a wonderful Valentine's Day honey. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment