Friday, September 17, 2010

People Of The World Unite

If there is one thing that really annoys me, it is people who are mean and rude for no good reason. Notice I said no "good" reason. They might have a reason, but it is usually not a good one. People of the world, why not make it a mission and a goal to be nice more often then not? Why not be helpful rather than hurtful? It is probably the easiest thing you could do to make the world a better place. You are still allowed to have your bad days when you just can't bring yourself to be nice, but unless your life is hell, you have no excuse. Even then, you don't have much of an excuse, because even if your life is hell, that is no reason to not try to uplift yourself and others.

The place where I work has a policy where the employees have to greet everyone that comes into the store. I have no problem with that, but I want to be genuine about it. If there is one thing I hate more than mean people, it is fake people. With mean people, at least you know where you stand. With fake people, you are manipulated, and I think that is much worse. This seems to happen more often with girls than with boys, so you can bet I experienced fakeness first hand many times. Who needs people who lie and manipulate? I, for one, try to clear them out of my life. I want to live in a positive way, and I want to be around people who feel the same.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment