Monday, May 23, 2011

Reap What You Sow

I have come to the conclusion that people who complain all the time are really annoying. I am aware that by saying that I am complaining about complaining, but I can do that here because this is MY blog and I make the rules! So there! This is the one place where I am in charge and just about anything goes, so if I complain a lot, don't hold it against me. In real life I swear I am less whiny. If you want to be the boss of something and complain excessively, go start your own blog.

So where was I? Oh yeah, complainers! No one wants to be around someone who complains a lot because they ruin a good mood. They ruin a good mood because you can never please them. A complainer could be a millionaire with the perfect spouse and the perfect kids and good health, and they will still find something to complain about. Complaining is really a sign of a bad attitude toward life. Most people would much rather hang out with someone who is optimistic and thankful. So, you see how people reap what they sow. Call it karma, or coming full circle, or whatever you like. The basic idea is if you don't complain you attract positive people. If you project happiness and kindness, you attract happiness and kindness.

I, like everyone else, am still working on projecting what I want to attract. I have already shown that I still complain. Sometimes it is almost torture to smile at someone who is being rude or to smile at all when you are in a bad mood. But I really believe in giving what you want to get. I believe that if I am good to life, life will be good to me. So I will continue trying my best to put out those good vibes and hopefully they will come right back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment