Thursday, August 19, 2010

Stubborn



Bear can be a very stubborn dog when she wants to be. Here she is waiting for Mike to get out of the shower. I know she likes Mike more than me because she never waits for ME to get out of the shower. She also gets WAYYYY more excited when Mike walks in the front door than when I walk in the door. Sometimes she doesn't get excited at all when I come in the door. She goes straight to her bed and lays down and looks at me like she has done something very bad. You would think I beat her or something. Mike says I should be glad she doesn't jump up on me when I get home because her claws are very rough on the stomach. But if clawing someone in the stomach isn't love, I don't know what is.

Lately, Bear has taken to not performing her morning duty. When we take her outside first thing in the morning and tell her to go potty, she almost immediately lies down in the grass. It is like she is saying, "This 'going potty' is way too much effort for me." Quite possibly she does this on purpose so that we have to continually take her out throughout the day.....and because she knows it really annoys us. Here is Bear when I told her to go potty -



But in the end she always wins because who couldn't love a face like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment