Monday, June 7, 2010

Keep Between 60 And 80 Degrees

Once again I am up at 6AM, but it doesn't really matter because today I go to VEGAS BABY! That's right, I am leaving Utah which just yesterday started to become unbearably hot, to go to a place at least 20 degrees HOTTER. It's OK though because Las Vegas is really just a air-conditioned city. You can't go outside many places in Vegas without being sprayed with cooling mist or without being within a few feet of an air-conditioned spot. I cringe to think of all the energy that is wasted on all that air-conditioning, but I also cringe at the thought of 106 degree weather. I would like to say I am tough and I can withstand extreme temperatures. But I have really just become another pampered American who can't go above 80 degrees or below 60 degrees without whining. But let's not focus on my weaknesses this morning. Let's focus on the fact that I am going to have a REALLY FUN VACATION! You can't tell I am excited, can you? Needless to say, the blog will be put on hold for a short while because while there are computers in Vegas, you can bet I won't be using any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment