Thursday, June 24, 2010

Feeling Crafty

Yep, that's right. Being the nerd that I am, I every so often get urges of craftiness. I feel like buying a whole bunch of things like pipe cleaners, glitter, and small wooden pieces and making something 'pretty' out of them. The problem - no money. To be a serious crafter these days you have to spend TONS of money. Don't have glitter? No problem! Just spend $8 and you can get a tiny bottle that will last one magical sprinkle. Need glue? Not sure which one of the 20 kinds of glue you need? Buy them all! Want to sew a quilt? Just get a $1000 sewing machine, and don't forget all the supplies! Now I suppose to save money I could turn to the more traditional crafting methods. For example, gathering leaves and sticks and fashioning them into some kind of structure using sap to hold it together...... I think I'll just save my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment