Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Out In The Open

I've never understood why some people feel the need to hide certain parts of their house. Like when you go to a friend's house for the first time and you see the living room and the kitchen, but God forbid you see the bedroom. The tour comes to a screeching halt before you ever get close to that room. Why? Do most people have a lot to hide in their bedrooms? Are they embarrassed that the room is messy? Is it just not socially acceptable to show off your room?

If someone comes to my house I have no problem showing them just about anything. They could rummage through my closet for all I care. Aside from my personal journal, I don't have anything I don't want people to see. It baffles me when others are reluctant to show their room. It's not like I haven't seen an unmade bed or dirty laundry before. You would have to have nothing short of sex toys scattered everywhere to shock me. Even then, I don't think I would be so much shocked as I would think, "So that's what you're into!"

Maybe people are afraid of being judged by their messy rooms or sex toy collections. Have no fear when it comes to me. I don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment