Thursday, January 27, 2011

And So The Wall Of Shelves Begins

I realize I haven't posted very many pictures lately. So I thought I would do so today in case I can capture the interest of any readers who haven't already gotten bored and stopped reading my blog.

I little while ago, Mike and I went to Ikea, just for fun. (Well it is really mostly fun for me even though Mike spent a good amount of time trying to convince me that he likes going there.) I love going to Ikea mainly because most of the stuff is not expensive and it is all stuff for your home. Also, Ikea is about an hour from our house, so it's more exciting when we get to go there than if we lived closer and went there every day. On this last trip we bought two of these shelves, a aloe vera plant, and a pot for the plant.




I'm not sure how sturdy they are, especially since I have issues finding a stud in the wall. But the plant hasn't come crashing down yet, so I guess we're good. I suppose it doesn't matter if the plant falls because Mike is convinced that I will kill it anyway. Just because my last aloe vera plant is sleeping with the fishes doesn't mean anything. This plant better love me if it knows what's good for it.

The second shelf is next to our bed because Mike has been wanting a nightstand for some time. It's not quite a nightstand, but Mike is very pleased with it, and that's all that really matters. In fact, when I put the shelves up, he wanted to buy a whole bunch more and have a wall full of shelves. Don't worry about the fact that I have to dust all those shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment