Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Pretty Feet

Damn my lack of writing ideas. If it weren't for that I would probably write every day. But whatever.

I recently had my first pedicure as a gift from Mike for Christmas. (Thanks sweetie!) I was not expecting much since I am not a huge fan of spas. Gasp! I know, right? Who doesn't like spas? It's not really that I don't like them as much as it is I feel strange and uncomfortable there. It feels odd to me to be in a place where everyone whispers and you are constantly being touched by a stranger and put in uncomfortable situations. You are supposed to relax at a spa, but I find it hard to relax in those strange surroundings. I am relaxed at home. Not so much when I am covered in mud and surrounded by whispering, touchy-feely strangers. Anyway, that is beside the point because I actually really enjoyed the pedicure.

I didn't think there would be much they could do with my feet since I like to think my feet are not too bad looking to begin with. But they scraped and filed and rubbed and painted until my toes looked as perfect as they must have when I was born. It was wonderful! I told Mike I think I am addicted to pedicures now. Never before have I been anxious to return to the spa after leaving. I can now see how people crave the spa. This could get expensive. I would post a picture of my feet, but I have already done that before here, and how many pictures of my feet do you really need? Just imagine pink toenails instead of green.

On a side note, Mike got a new computer monitor yesterday. It is huge and beautiful and wonderful. However.....the blog post screen is slightly more intimidating since it is so big now it takes like 14 sentences just to make it across the screen. Even now as I finish up this post, it only looks like a tiny speck on this massive screen. Well, enjoy your speck.

No comments:

Post a Comment