Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Basking In Love

Yesterday was Valentine's day and Mike did not disappoint. It's not just that he got me flowers and jewelry and clothes and perfume and dinner and just about anything I could ever want. It's that he goes with me when I shop for clothes even though there is probably few things that are more boring to him. It' that when he takes me out to dinner, even silence is not awkward. It's that even a text from him or to hear his voice can light up my day. It's that we are so alike it is scary, yet so different that it doesn't get boring. It's that he always tries to make me happy. It's that he does make me incredibly happy.....Love you Mike.

Just a side note for all you who may be gagging at the mushyness of this post. You may be alone and unhappy and that's why you don't like all this love talk. But there were times in my life when I was alone and I truly thought I would never find anyone to love me. So I think I am entitled to bask in my love once in while. I hope you won't hate me for it, and don't give up hope that you will find your own love to bask in.

No comments:

Post a Comment