Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To Fall Is Connected To Try

Here is my new favorite song. If you're a girl, you will probably enjoy the male underwear dancing. No so much if you're a guy. But there are other reasons I like this song.

One reason I like it is because it has a good message - "To fall is connected to try." In other words, sometimes you will fail when you try something new, but that doesn't mean you should never try. Falling and trying are connected, so there is no reason to be afraid of failure.

Another reason I really like this video is because it always makes me smile at the idea of letting loose and going crazy once in a while. If I am feeling uptight, sad, or stressed, I just watch this video and realize there is a simple solution to my negative feelings - Just let go of them and relax. I don't even have to smash everything in my house to feel better. Just changing your mindset works wonders.

Finally, I enjoy this music video because I think the guy is a good dancer. He may not do tons of fancy moves, but the ones he does do make him look so free and happy that it makes me want to get up and dance. And let me tell you, I AM NOT A DANCER. It would probably take me a month just to learn what he does in that video. Coordination is not my strong suit. It probably comes from being born to two intellectual, logical, nerds. I'm not bitter, though. I'll just dance while no one is watching, and if some things get broken in the process, IT WASN'T INTENTIONAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment